The Climactic Network has launched a new show, Art Breaker, all about the art being made in this time of climate emergency. This episode, an in-depth conversation with writer, poet, and podcaster Magdalena Ball, was originally recorded for Art Breaker, but we also wanted to share it with you here.
Magdalena shares not just some of her story, her way of engaging with the climate, but also reads some of her poignant and vivid poems. Even if you don't normally enjoy or seek out poetry, we think you'll enjoy this episode.
Climactic #86 - Beth's introduction episode and James Bradley Art Breaker episode
Climactic #78 - Full-length James Bradley interview
Art Breaker #1 - First Art Breaker episode
- High Wire Step - Magdalena Ball
- Magdalena Ball
- Compulsive Reader talks on Apple Podcasts
- About Compulsive Reader
- Art of the Deal - Other Terrain Journal
- High Wire Step review by Beth Spencer – Rochford Street Review
- The Book of Conrad (2015) - IMDb
- Modern & Contemporary American Poetry (“ModPo”) | Coursera