This week Mark does a solo flight, and by that we mean he takes a bus tour. But this is no normal tour — this is a beach clean-up and environmental outing put on by two tour groups employees looking to do something positive. And they pulled it off. Listen along with Mark as he gets up terribly early, heads out on a bus, makes new friends, and learns about what a beach clean really is.
- Home - Tangaroa Blue Foundation — Tangaroa Blue Foundation is an Australian-wide not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the removal and prevention of marine debris, one of the major environmental issues worldwide. But if all we do is clean-up, that is all we will ever do.
- Trash Bags On Tour - Facebook
- PRESS RELEASE – 07 May 2018 “Trash bags on tour – hits the Great Ocean Road” | Autopia Tours Melbourne — Staff of Melbourne-based small group tour operator, Autopia (part of the Get Lost Travel Group – GLT) have launched the ‘Trash Bags on Tour’ initiative to raise awareness and address the growing epidemic of rubbish pollution along our coastline and in our oceans.
- Home - Great Ocean Road Coast Committee (GORCC) — The Great Ocean Road Coast Committee is a not-for-profit organisation that manages 37 kilometres of Crown land reserves between Torquay and Lorne.
- Rogue Wave Brewing Co. | Rogue Wave Brewing Co. — We live our lives by the tides and the wind and the swell. We don’t dream of living somewhere else, or doing some other job. We love it here Our beer is a continuation of our lifestyle. We won’t be told what mass produced beers we have to put on tap by some foreign owned, multinational, beer factory. No extracts. No chemicals. No additives.